There’s something about summer that calls for fun and whimsy! If you are looking for a good alternative to florals and graphic patterns, then it’s best to take a walk down the path of bold colors. It’s actually a lot wearable than you think!
Here are a few tips and tricks to consider when you’re wearing bold colors:
- If you’re new to wearing bold colors, start by wearing subtle or solid colors.
- Finish an all-black outfit with a very colorful jacket.
- Choose a dress with a classic silhouette to avoid going into the costume-ish territory.
- Go for the de rigeur pantsuit silhouette if you want to turn heads in the office.
- Master the art of color blocking, which is pairing colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.
- Maintain the same color tone. If you’re color blocking with orange and pink, then your heels should either be orange or pink.